CAUTION
THIS BLOG IS ON HIATUS.
Lulu. Get off the sofa!
Entry About Links Faqs Biases Follow




Boredom, Life and Fun.

Monday, 2 July 2012 @ 18:05 | 0 Comment [s]

Oh, I got bored and decided to run around blogging (publicly!) again. Not that I've not enough to do, but I've too much to do and I simply want to take my mind off it - because I sometimes feel like escargot waiting to be doused in garlic butter.
It's not often that I decide to allow my thoughts to flow into the public, especially through the internet. Hmm.
It's just that I really don't want to publicly approve of people reading my private blog.
It's too much darkness in a past and too much idiocity waiting for criticism and hate.
Anyway, to lighten the spirit for the first public post, I shall display my undying love for (senseless)humor.




Post a Comment


| Newer Post
Hello

Hi there!
How do you pronounce this? Cassidy? Curse? Blah.


Applause


Template by : EXGSHOO
Navigation: WANASEOBY
Basecode by : DOMO
Full Edited : Cassidy