CAUTION
THIS BLOG IS ON HIATUS.
Lulu. Get off the sofa!
Entry About Links Faqs Biases Follow




Delirious

Monday, 23 July 2012 @ 01:06 | 0 Comment [s]


Waiting, slowly by the sunset
Tormented by every little regret;
Waiting, hoping by the moonlight
That everything will soon be alright.
Waiting, for the one that's here to protect
To save me from all the demons that I failed to retract.
Waiting, for love prevails -
But soon, my dear, the truth will fail.
I await, unalone, my sweet:
But I fear that it's no treat.
Wait for me, my love, wait for me,
Let time take its course, let love make its loss;
But most of all- let fate make its choice
And thus the cruel bird will sing with its voice.
Oh goodness. Writing things again.

Post a Comment


Older Post | Newer Post
Hello

Hi there!
How do you pronounce this? Cassidy? Curse? Blah.


Applause


Template by : EXGSHOO
Navigation: WANASEOBY
Basecode by : DOMO
Full Edited : Cassidy