CAUTION
THIS BLOG IS ON HIATUS.
Lulu. Get off the sofa!
Entry About Links Faqs Biases Follow




When the worlds collide

Saturday, 7 July 2012 @ 16:33 | 0 Comment [s]

I swear, that I am, undoubtedly, blurring the lines that separate my lives.
I've thrown myself into an unmistakable mess. First, in reality, I'm called for my music, which I am afraid of to play anymore, what with my regression. I've no idea what's going to happen and what I'm going to do, but I do hope for better.
Work's been coming on slowly, because I don't want to do it all to quickly and flush my head against the wall. If my head collides with the wall before the examinations, I'm pretty much screwed over.
I've been drifting around socially, unsure, really. Being the hopeful hopeless romantic I am, I guess that's common.
Unrealistically, I've been floating about in the world of mine own, and things have progressed rather quickly there. I guess it's my stress relief chamber whenever I step in.
But back to reality, it's basically...
10% luck, 20% skill, 15% Concentrated Power of Will; 5% Pleasure & 50% Pain...


And a 100% Reason to Remember the Name.

Post a Comment


Older Post | Newer Post
Hello

Hi there!
How do you pronounce this? Cassidy? Curse? Blah.


Applause


Template by : EXGSHOO
Navigation: WANASEOBY
Basecode by : DOMO
Full Edited : Cassidy