CAUTION
THIS BLOG IS ON HIATUS.
Lulu. Get off the sofa!
Entry About Links Faqs Biases Follow




Live and let live

Friday, 17 August 2012 @ 23:23 | 0 Comment [s]

[13/8/2012 6:13:33 PM] Me : How long does it take for a stupid person to become smart?
[13/8/2012 6:23:11 PM] S. : possibly never
Every minute of the day begins with a moment of stupidity for me - I can't help but be stupid. Like fumble around without a clear idea of what I'm doing, and I just slip through the day without remembering what I was supposed to do in the first place. For example: I was supposed to pack my notes in and bring it straight to tutorials, but I had to spend an extra 8 minutes just to run back and pick it up. Silly.
The lunar seventh month just began: And that means the Month Of The Hungry Ghosts. Basically, superstitions, silly or not, kick in - not allowed to pick up anything on the ground that does not belong to us and take it, not allowed to sing or play instruments at night (unless you are performing for the ghosts.) , and definitely, not mentioning the word 'ghosts' would help. Of course, it all seems so silly, yet easy to remember - I, however, am stupidly forgetting these memorable golden rules that I don't even abide by or believe in in the first place.
I walked into class and picked up three sheets of paper on the ground, putting them on the ledge. The rest of the day after that was perfectly queer.
Today, before the release of CL2 results,
The weather changed;
The skies became cloudy, and the heavens cried.
Today, after the release of the CL2 results,
The mood changed.
We watched silently, as our classmates sighed.
Nobody cried - except for Da. . He was the last person that I expected to cry - I expected him to have more backbone, especially after attacking me harshly last year. But I sensed the mood, and I knew it was serious - I could have cried if I had tears. But, at the same time, nobody held me when I cried before; why should I speak when they are on the verge of tears?
The day continued to be strange - I see, my stupid mistakes become stupider. The usually calm and level-headed W. attacked Jo. physically outside the classroom, for no particular reason at all. I was shocked, so shocked that I nearly threw up, so shocked that I nearly cried out. I couldn't, could I.
I am, always, to a certain extent stupid.

P.S. ... I have the most beautiful hands...

[Song-Of-The-Post: Better Than I Know Myself] (Check out the top!)

Post a Comment


Older Post | Newer Post
Hello

Hi there!
How do you pronounce this? Cassidy? Curse? Blah.


Applause


Template by : EXGSHOO
Navigation: WANASEOBY
Basecode by : DOMO
Full Edited : Cassidy