CAUTION
THIS BLOG IS ON HIATUS.
Lulu. Get off the sofa!
Entry About Links Faqs Biases Follow




Maybe

Monday, 13 August 2012 @ 17:51 | 0 Comment [s]

Maybe I'm always wrong.
I'm wrong for expecting, for trying.

I swore, that I'll tell you the truth and not what you wanted to hear.
Sigh.
Perhaps it's really true:

It's like one step forward and two steps back
No matter what I do you're always mad
And I can't change your mind, oh
It's like trying to turn around on a
One way street. I can't give
You what you want and it's killing me
And I, I'm starting to see
That maybe we're not meant to be
I'm wondering, wondering...
If the foolish one was me.

Hah... DB is laughing at me. I laughed, too.

S. : I'm sorry, I couldn't help it!

[Song-Of-The-Post: Not Meant To Be] (Check out the top!)

Post a Comment


Older Post | Newer Post
Hello

Hi there!
How do you pronounce this? Cassidy? Curse? Blah.


Applause


Template by : EXGSHOO
Navigation: WANASEOBY
Basecode by : DOMO
Full Edited : Cassidy