CAUTION
THIS BLOG IS ON HIATUS.
Lulu. Get off the sofa!
Entry About Links Faqs Biases Follow




Nothing to Lose

Thursday, 30 August 2012 @ 19:08 | 0 Comment [s]

I had to feature a recent song today. I just had to be defiant, against myself. Just so I can stop myself thinking of things I don't want to think about. Just so I can distract myself and keep on track.

Hey hey, you there. You've been attached to someone emotionally, physically and mentally for - oh - months that seemed like eons. Yes, you. It seemed like eons ago since you met her. It seemed like eons ago since you both first made a crack at each other. You just made a crack at her last week - the final joke that lasted between you both. She just left. Do you miss her now?

I don't.
And that's the saddest part. I can't ever say that I miss her. I suppose that's the plain, bland, harsh truth - that I will never, ever, be as important to her as you were. Yes, you. When she said that I was your replacement, that I was the disposable one, my heart shattered into a million fragments, lodging into places never to be found again, and the contents of my heart spilled on the ground, never again to be used, never again to be adored by even myself.
I was used. I tell myself. I am used. I am nothing but a tool.
A million sighs can't ever sum up how I felt.
A million teardrops can't ever express the hurt.

I am the disposable. You are the solid, irreplaceable one.

Creds to xyfia.deviantart.com.


[Song-Of-The-Post: Blow Me (One Last Kiss)] (Check out the top!)



Post a Comment


Older Post | Newer Post
Hello

Hi there!
How do you pronounce this? Cassidy? Curse? Blah.


Applause


Template by : EXGSHOO
Navigation: WANASEOBY
Basecode by : DOMO
Full Edited : Cassidy