CAUTION
THIS BLOG IS ON HIATUS.
Lulu. Get off the sofa!
Entry About Links Faqs Biases Follow




Writer's Block

Wednesday, 22 August 2012 @ 20:14 | 0 Comment [s]

When, will we be singing the same song?
"To me, you are the best. The best friend I've ever had! ...I won't say goodbye. We're on the same planet. We can still meet whenever we want." 
If you caught the reference, then we're on the same line (I sobbed my way through this part.)
We're all under the same blue sky. We live on the same planet, the same universe. How far can we be?
When I walked out of the gates, the sky was cloudless and blue. It was a new beginning, and I was to start afresh. The air was clean, and had a strange, sweet scent within. It was the scent of love, of friendship.
"Where are you going? Aren't you saying goodbye?!" A familiar voice called out, taunting me.
I turned, my heart beating like it had never before. There they were - my family for a year, my friends, my soul, the entities that brought me joy.

Sigh. I never brought myself to finish it, because I could never bring myself to. Save me.

[Song-Of-The-Post: These Are The Days Of Our Lives] (Check out the top!)

Post a Comment


Older Post | Newer Post
Hello

Hi there!
How do you pronounce this? Cassidy? Curse? Blah.


Applause


Template by : EXGSHOO
Navigation: WANASEOBY
Basecode by : DOMO
Full Edited : Cassidy