CAUTION
THIS BLOG IS ON HIATUS.
Lulu. Get off the sofa!
Entry About Links Faqs Biases Follow




Getting Over

Tuesday, 30 October 2012 @ 21:51 | 0 Comment [s]

I dedicate this post to....
"Collisionary Passion"!

What I want to say is:
You only hate in others what you hate in yourself. 
*wink*

But no, I don't hate. *double wink.*

Have some ice cream, chill out...

Oh wait... It's bad to chill out there, now, since it's so icy.
Ah well.

But either way, I don't know if I knew you or if I knew another fragmented aspect of yourself. I'm too much of a drama-bunny so I guess I dedicate this song to the sh#! that happened between us.

[Song-Of-The-Post: Primadonna] (Check out the top!)

Post a Comment


Older Post | Newer Post
Hello

Hi there!
How do you pronounce this? Cassidy? Curse? Blah.


Applause


Template by : EXGSHOO
Navigation: WANASEOBY
Basecode by : DOMO
Full Edited : Cassidy