CAUTION
THIS BLOG IS ON HIATUS.
Lulu. Get off the sofa!
Entry About Links Faqs Biases Follow




Happy Halloween

Wednesday, 31 October 2012 @ 19:14 | 0 Comment [s]

Mmh mmh mmh!
What's that smell in the air?
The smell of... Halloween!

Like I promised... ;)

Halloween 2012 , with love from myself, and my partners in crime (hey hey hey!)









I had loads of fun putting this together, especially since I got to visit 'haunted house' locations for all these.
I did this long ago, since Halloween (unfortunately) collided with exams. In retrospect, I could have done much, much better, but ah well, what's done is done.

Tomorrow won't be Halloween anymore for you guys, but it'd be the start of another Halloween for me, since I'm having two of my worst subjects tomorrow in black and white in that examination hall. Simply looking at the notes already makes my Halloween, really!

Just to keep myself happy, I made another wishlist of what I want after the examinations, and lots of that include.... money, currency... uh oh!

Also...


I made this ages ago, for, ahem, Collisionary Passion. To avoid all-rounded tension and the lack of humor, I never released it, but ah well, since I got kicked out anyway, I'll release it here. And to those without the taste, eh, too bad.

Anyway, that's all folks!

[Song-Of-The-Post: Kagami] (Check out the top!)

Post a Comment


Older Post | Newer Post
Hello

Hi there!
How do you pronounce this? Cassidy? Curse? Blah.


Applause


Template by : EXGSHOO
Navigation: WANASEOBY
Basecode by : DOMO
Full Edited : Cassidy