CAUTION
THIS BLOG IS ON HIATUS.
Lulu. Get off the sofa!
Entry About Links Faqs Biases Follow




Losing hope

Friday, 26 October 2012 @ 10:45 | 0 Comment [s]

Three papers went past, and I felt like I just died a little inside. As much as I don't want to think about what has already happened and is already set in stone, I can't help but be filled with nervous regret whenever somebody mentions the English and Mathematics papers.

I guess I really shouldn't have that high expectations of anything, really.

Anyway... Another 'sneaky peaky' into the secret flutter...


Another thing I'd like to mention is that about two weeks ago, "The Family" was officially removed from a club group. That means me, S. , Jo. , O. , Z. , Sy. all got thrown out unceremoniously without any prior notice.

Turns out that one of the group leaders weren't happy with us.

Which puzzles me as to why this particular leader had to abuse his power and throw us out for personal reasons. I'm not sure if the other leaders know of this, but I hope they'll get down to dealing with this. I'm not even sure if they'll care, in the first place, but I personally felt it was really unfair to us.

Currently we're forming our own club group, so... all the best to us.

[Song-of-the-Post: If I Die Young] (Check out the top!)

Post a Comment


Older Post | Newer Post
Hello

Hi there!
How do you pronounce this? Cassidy? Curse? Blah.


Applause


Template by : EXGSHOO
Navigation: WANASEOBY
Basecode by : DOMO
Full Edited : Cassidy