CAUTION
THIS BLOG IS ON HIATUS.
Lulu. Get off the sofa!
Entry About Links Faqs Biases Follow




Utter Defiance

Friday, 19 October 2012 @ 23:13 | 0 Comment [s]

Oh. God. The. English. Paper. Is. Only. In. Two. Days.


TWO. DAYS.

And yet, I'm caught in this situation whereby I can't write, I can't think, and I'm stuck in a never-ending loop of frustration and nauseating events.

I can't write again - alas, a 'writer' can't write.

Right now, I just want to pull my hair out, chew on it, bang my head against the wall, against the keyboard, completely rip every single textbook and worksheet to shreds, tear apart five notebooks and burn my uniform. That's how stressful it's becoming for me. I also want to cry, throw up, laugh and get stoned all at once.

Anyway, I've been working on something fun - as hinted a couple o' posts ago. In addition, I've also been working on something that I didn't hint on...
I think people who've tracked me down would guess within seconds.

I've been watching films again - foreign language films. I'm going to quote from it, since I guess people get bored listening to my blabbering daily:
"This may sound trivial, but life is never easy."

And... I've got a nice little announcement to make: I'll be travelling, soon! To Europe, for two weeks, and then I'll be back here, nice and cosy, with my pictures ready and my thoughts sorted out.

Right now, I wish a load can be taken off my heavy heart.

[Song-Of-The-Post: Lazy Eye] (Check out the top!)

Post a Comment


Older Post | Newer Post
Hello

Hi there!
How do you pronounce this? Cassidy? Curse? Blah.


Applause


Template by : EXGSHOO
Navigation: WANASEOBY
Basecode by : DOMO
Full Edited : Cassidy