CAUTION
THIS BLOG IS ON HIATUS.
Lulu. Get off the sofa!
Entry About Links Faqs Biases Follow




Fearless

Wednesday, 7 November 2012 @ 21:14 | 0 Comment [s]

Ever watched Fearless? It's a 2006 action film, and I watched it with my dear Dreamy today. She was sobbing her eyes out halfway through the movie, whilst I grinned painfully at the sad moments of realization. I loved the character development, because for the first half of the movie, we see an arrogant Yuanjia, and for the second half, this all changes.

I'm not going to be much of a spoiler here, so I'll just place the movie here. You can easily access the English subtitles ( for those prone to a complete meltdown due to lack of understanding of Mandarin ) by pressing the "CC" button.

Movie here

O'Brien has too much muscle for me, to be honest.

I've been on a movie marathon lately, and it's all been martial arts movies! First there was Kung Fu Hustle, which was hilarious and exciting, then there was Who Am I? featuring Jackie Chan. I might re-watch 赤壁 again, since I didn't exactly pay attention when I first watched it.

Mister Juicy-the-Cassidy, I'm out.

[Song-Of-The-Post:霍元甲Huo Yuanjia] (Check out the top!)

Post a Comment


Older Post | Newer Post
Hello

Hi there!
How do you pronounce this? Cassidy? Curse? Blah.


Applause


Template by : EXGSHOO
Navigation: WANASEOBY
Basecode by : DOMO
Full Edited : Cassidy