CAUTION
THIS BLOG IS ON HIATUS.
Lulu. Get off the sofa!
Entry About Links Faqs Biases Follow




Pressure

Monday, 5 November 2012 @ 21:24 | 0 Comment [s]

My week of hell ended! I'm proud of myself for actually surviving a hectic week, and on Wednesday I will have another paper, and another two more next week, before my hell is officially OVER. 

I have a new friend! We were fated to meet - no we weren't . We wanted to meet, intentionally, and so we did. She's cheen. LIKE ME. YES. LIKE ME. SUCK IT.
But anyway, we had a good ol' chat, and she's ferocious when she can be. Love her. I hate that I look so dark beside her, but anyway I'm thinking of buying off some lighter tones soon. Thinking.  

I'm looking fantastic.


[Song-Of-The-Post: Under Pressure] (Check Out The Top!)


Post a Comment


Older Post | Newer Post
Hello

Hi there!
How do you pronounce this? Cassidy? Curse? Blah.


Applause


Template by : EXGSHOO
Navigation: WANASEOBY
Basecode by : DOMO
Full Edited : Cassidy