CAUTION
THIS BLOG IS ON HIATUS.
Lulu. Get off the sofa!
Entry About Links Faqs Biases Follow




Celebrate tonight come on!~

Friday, 11 January 2013 @ 18:57 | 0 Comment [s]

Hmm. Turns out that things didn't turn out as badly as I expected!
I aced five modules out of eight. That's an achievement, although most of them weren't the best forms of As!

Like I said before, I had to put this song by JC out as a featured song. Simply because I love it so much. I have another song in mind, actually - this song kept playing again and again in my head during the big reveal. I can't help it but want to put it up now, really.

Right now, I've a huge decision to make. Whatever I'll be majoring in in about 3 years later depends on it now. I wonder if I should continue with Literature or simply take up Economics. I'll see.

[Song-Of-The-Post: 简单爱 Simple Love] (Look down!)


Post a Comment


Older Post | Newer Post
Hello

Hi there!
How do you pronounce this? Cassidy? Curse? Blah.


Applause


Template by : EXGSHOO
Navigation: WANASEOBY
Basecode by : DOMO
Full Edited : Cassidy