CAUTION
THIS BLOG IS ON HIATUS.
Lulu. Get off the sofa!
Entry About Links Faqs Biases Follow




Results?!

Tuesday, 8 January 2013 @ 18:40 | 0 Comment [s]

ARRRRRRRGH!
The results are coming out this week - a reason for me to freak out! That was really my face right there when I found out that my fate will be determined so soon. This also means that my holidays are going to end soon - Oh no!

I'm in love with JC's songs now, whoopsie! The array of styles he just takes on so easily, it just makes the songs all so addicting. I had a hard time deciding between two of his songs for today's featured song, so I decided to take his latest one and have the other for another post. All because... I love the energy in this one. His love song can wait, can't it? ;)

I love how he jokes about people's keys running off whilst they perform. It's really hilarious!

Alright, enough blabbering. I better get back to panicking about my life from now on. :o

[Song-Of-The-Post:比較大的大提琴A Larger Cello] (Look below!)

Post a Comment


Older Post | Newer Post
Hello

Hi there!
How do you pronounce this? Cassidy? Curse? Blah.


Applause


Template by : EXGSHOO
Navigation: WANASEOBY
Basecode by : DOMO
Full Edited : Cassidy