CAUTION
THIS BLOG IS ON HIATUS.
Lulu. Get off the sofa!
Entry About Links Faqs Biases Follow




Post-Revisionist

Thursday, 21 February 2013 @ 23:14 | 0 Comment [s]

So how has everyone been? I've been smiling. Because I've been a lot happier these days.
I set foot into college. I made new friends within the past month. I sang the college anthem, I wore the college uniform. I attended college lessons and played college games. I cheered and screamed and played. I sat with friends, old and new. And I smiled. It's been a great time.

The college work - well, I haven't been doing a lot, since I just started. But it's been great actually sitting there and listening. I smiled whilst listening to lessons, is that a bad thing?

And there I was, wondering whether Earthie or Collisionary Passion would be envious of me. I find that they probably would be. Very, very envious. I've been talking loads. I never notice when I'm thirsty, and I develop sore throats from that. But I've been talking a lot, about things that I never thought I'd talk about and things I've always been aching to talk about. It's been a while. Nobody's ever heard me do that, say things like that before. Nobody's experienced having me greet them when they walk past me. Nobody's seen me dance around and scream like a crazy lady. But I did! And it was fun.

I'm back. For a while. To make you smile.


[Song-Of-The-Post: Smile] (Look Below!)

Post a Comment


Older Post | Newer Post
Hello

Hi there!
How do you pronounce this? Cassidy? Curse? Blah.


Applause


Template by : EXGSHOO
Navigation: WANASEOBY
Basecode by : DOMO
Full Edited : Cassidy