CAUTION
THIS BLOG IS ON HIATUS.
Lulu. Get off the sofa!
Entry About Links Faqs Biases Follow




Cutie

Wednesday, 8 May 2013 @ 23:52 | 0 Comment [s]

Hey! How's everybody?
I'm pretty hooked to this song at the moment. I got introduced to this whilst camping the other day, and it was pretty cute. We learnt a bunch of things during the camp: including a dance that we learnt in less than an hour.
I think I got closer to so many people during the camp. So close, I suddenly forgot the more painful half of everything. Like CP for example. And Earthie.
One plus one makes a cutie,
Two plus two makes a cutie.
Three plus three makes a cutie, a cutie, a cutie ;)
Four plus four makes a cutie
Five plus five makes a cutie
Six plus six makes a cutie, I'm a cutie. ;)

[Song-Of-The-Post: Gwiyomi] (Look below!)

Post a Comment


Older Post | Newer Post
Hello

Hi there!
How do you pronounce this? Cassidy? Curse? Blah.


Applause


Template by : EXGSHOO
Navigation: WANASEOBY
Basecode by : DOMO
Full Edited : Cassidy