CAUTION
THIS BLOG IS ON HIATUS.
Lulu. Get off the sofa!
Entry About Links Faqs Biases Follow




Love me, Love me

Friday, 7 June 2013 @ 17:12 | 0 Comment [s]


Would I have lived a life of pain, or a life of nonchalance?
I would have asked the question if I never felt the nonchalance.
Then again, if I was nonchalant, I would never have asked a thing.
I would never have desired more.
To what exists, and to what does not.
Iresta has been greatly tolerant of the messiest of my works this week! Which include an entire sci-fi mess that I created whilst trying to mess around with my humanoid avatar. I think it's a great load of work for her: she has to pay the rent, she has to make sure our HobHouse is inhabitable, has to eject unwelcome visitors, she has to listen to our trash, and take our crap. Which also reminds me: we've got a new HobHouse building. It's not big, but we're all sharing the space anyway. And the only few of us that are addicted to the lovely private space we've got are just me, Iresta, Tara and Ny. The rest... are a little rebellious and partying.

I haven't seen Tara in a while: It pisses me off! Iresta says she's keeping her new appearance secret. That irritates me more, since Iresta already knows: she tells me it's fantastic!

I love this hair, by the way. Not just the style, but... the color. Am I in trouble? Because I'm tempted to buy every single next hair in this color (or close.) An ashy pink or blue color would do. At the same time, I don't want to completely chuck away my dark haired messes. Ugh... dilemma!

[Song-Of-The-Post: I Wish](Look below!)

Post a Comment


Older Post | Newer Post
Hello

Hi there!
How do you pronounce this? Cassidy? Curse? Blah.


Applause


Template by : EXGSHOO
Navigation: WANASEOBY
Basecode by : DOMO
Full Edited : Cassidy