CAUTION
THIS BLOG IS ON HIATUS.
Lulu. Get off the sofa!
Entry About Links Faqs Biases Follow




Empress of The Night

Sunday, 1 September 2013 @ 12:21 | 0 Comment [s]

The clicking of heels signify her arrival.
Her head held high, her aura defiant...

After another insane shopping trip with Iresta, this outfit came up. I don't know what inspired me, but I guess the very foundation of this whole outfit was actually the shoes.  Iresta wanted to look at some boots, and I came across these shoes.. and then magic happened. I fell in love with these - as insane as it might sound. It was only a matter of time before I threw up something insane.

The thing that got me about the hair when I was doing my shopping for it was... simply put, how elegant it was on one side, yet insanely defiant on the other. Kind of exactly what I wanted for the look. Like a vengeful or a fallen queen, I suppose.
A closer look on the face. I love the flower eye patch. When I saw it... needless to say, I went nuts.
And I just had to show you guys a close-up of the shoes. These are insane; they were what built up this outfit. A hint of this and that, a few sprinkles with a few barbed wires in them.

I showed this to Castara as well, and she suggested that I state What I'm Wearing for the first time in a gazillion years. I never did that before, since I don't intend to start a fashion blog, but I guess I'll just do it for this post.

Body:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Kumi Pure (Peach)
Lips: Pink Fuel - Lip Gloss (Odessey)
Eyes: IKON Kaleido Eyes (Day)
Lashes: Redgrave Natural Lashes 6

Wearing:
(From head to toe!)
Tiara: *R+a* Tiara =SIZUKU=
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Teeloh (Royal)
Eyepatch: ***BND*** Black and White Flower Eye Patch
Earrings: PurpleMoon Concentric Earings in Silver & Onix
Top: Pixel Snobs School Girl Corset (Black & Red)
Bracelet: RONSEM* Leather Bracelet/ GG
Skirt: DECO - Her Tutu (Licorice)
Shoes: <TheAbyss> Hydrogen Oxide Ballet Heels

[Song-Of-The-Post: Applause] (Look Below!)

Post a Comment


Older Post | Newer Post
Hello

Hi there!
How do you pronounce this? Cassidy? Curse? Blah.


Applause


Template by : EXGSHOO
Navigation: WANASEOBY
Basecode by : DOMO
Full Edited : Cassidy