CAUTION
THIS BLOG IS ON HIATUS.
Lulu. Get off the sofa!
Entry About Links Faqs Biases Follow




Looking at the autumn shade

Thursday, 3 October 2013 @ 00:34 | 0 Comment [s]

Hello again after thirty-one days! I'm still in the midst of examinations, so it's not exactly or completely convenient for me to write up a full and proper post yet. But I've gone on a short shopping trip with Iresta again (she got to buy more than I did! Whyyyy!?), and the rest is history!

Okay, I've got to come clean. You've got to have some imagination when you're here, on my blog, y'know! Some things are true and some things aren't. Well, not that those things aren't true, but rather, it is true, just retold in a way that it isn't exactly true.

Okay, I haven't much to say. Love ya guys, see you guys soon as I'm out of examinations and pressures!

[Song-Of-The-Post: Autumn Shade II](Look Below!)

Post a Comment


Older Post | Newer Post
Hello

Hi there!
How do you pronounce this? Cassidy? Curse? Blah.


Applause


Template by : EXGSHOO
Navigation: WANASEOBY
Basecode by : DOMO
Full Edited : Cassidy