CAUTION
THIS BLOG IS ON HIATUS.
Lulu. Get off the sofa!
Entry About Links Faqs Biases Follow




I'm In Charge!

Tuesday, 26 November 2013 @ 21:43 | 1 Comment [s]

Hello there, it's Iresta Koray reporting for duty since Haze is half-dead after a bicycle accident involving three roads and a toe. So I'll be here to blog... the Geeks 'n' Nerds Fair!
I am sitting in a humongous Pac-Man that's about to devour me at any erroneous moment. Cheeky Pea has provided us with this OmNom chair that hasn't failed to amuse me yet, so now I get the fits and giggles every time I sit in it. What's missing now are the little PacMan ghosts we always used to run away from.

I'm overly celebrating Doctor Who at the moment with my shoes. After all, it's the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who, and we can't miss that, can we? But to be honest, I really need to catch up on watching those. It's been some time.

Oh! Who can forget the Geeky Meme from Strawberry Singh?


  1. What do you consider yourself to be? Geek? Nerd? Dork? None of the above? All of the above?- I'd say... a mixture of a geek and a dork? I have some roots in video gaming as a kid, and I often have rather odd tastes in things. I'm not highly intelligent, or rather I don't think I am, and so I suppose it's that. AND I'm clumsy, if that helps with any judgement of any sort. I also like reading quite a bit. Only I haven't much time for it these days.
  2.  When and how did you first get on the internet? – I'd say when I was... young. My parents were still monitoring my usage of the internet, and whenever they weren't looking, I'd go on chatrooms and end up attracting people who have ulterior motives... And that's how I learnt to never do that ever again!
  3.  Which geek fandom do you subscribe to? – Depending on what's considered geeky? I subscribe to video game fandoms, and as for popular culture, I'd say Doctor Who, Harry Potter, TBBT, a few Marvel Comic movies...
  4.  Star Trek or Star Wars? – I'd say... Star Wars? Because someone once called me his Princess Leia and that's how I went on a Star Wars movie marathon date with him. But if I had a choice outside of that, I'd say Harry Potter. It was my childhood thing, come on!
  5.  How Geeky Are You? – [75%:You’re a bit of a plugged-in, music-streaming, cloud-syncing techie. Maybe you even recompiled a kernel once and actually knew what it meant. Or maybe when things get tricky you bluff a little.] I have no idea what this means. I just picked whatever resonated or was close enough to resonating... so.. I don't know.
And not forgetting... the geeky photo!

So that's all we have from me, and I may or may not be back depending on how regular Haze wants me to be regular... So I'm leaving you guys with the song-of-the-post: Sandstorm by Darude. (Muhahaha!)

Style Credits:
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Harley
Skin: .Birdy. - Claire [Pure]
Glasses: ISON - Pegley glasses [Black] (@ Geeks'N'Nerds)
Eyes: Mayfly - Luminous Mesh Eyes [Steel Blue, Midnight Hazel]
Jacket: tulip. - Boyfriend Blazer [Sand] (@ Geeks'N'Nerds)
Top: tulip. - Cotton Tank [Clay] (@ Geeks'N'Nerds)
Bottoms: tulip. - Highwater Jeggings [Black] (@ Geeks'N'Nerds)
Shoes: fri.day - Raggedy.Man Heels (@ Geeks'N'Nerds)
Hands/Feet: SLink Avatar Enhancements

Props/Poses:
Cheeky Pea - OmNom Chair (@ Geeks'N'Nerds)
Cheeky Pea - Ernst TV (@ Geeks'N'Nerds)
floorplan. - Book Clutter (@ Geeks'N'Nerds)
Sari-Sari - I <3 Books (@ Geeks'N'Nerds)

Labels:



Blogger Strawberry Singh said on 30 November 2013 at 23:01  

awwww, such adorable photos. Thank you so much for taking the time to participate. <3

Post a Comment


Older Post | Newer Post
Hello

Hi there!
How do you pronounce this? Cassidy? Curse? Blah.


Applause


Template by : EXGSHOO
Navigation: WANASEOBY
Basecode by : DOMO
Full Edited : Cassidy