CAUTION
THIS BLOG IS ON HIATUS.
Lulu. Get off the sofa!
Entry About Links Faqs Biases Follow




I think I love you better now

Sunday, 8 December 2013 @ 00:18 | 0 Comment [s]


Hey again~ I love the above shot. Dreamie took it for me. I haven't got much to say, actually, so just enjoy the photos.
Because thing is - and this will apply for next year as well - I don't think I can keep up with posting regularly anymore. I'll probably put this blog on long hiatus very soon, once New Year is here. Mainly because of school and commitments. I'll post when I can, but I definitely can't guarantee anything.

PS. I'm fine now, I've recovered from my accident

[Song-Of-The-Post: Lego House] (Look below!)

Post a Comment


Older Post | Newer Post
Hello

Hi there!
How do you pronounce this? Cassidy? Curse? Blah.


Applause


Template by : EXGSHOO
Navigation: WANASEOBY
Basecode by : DOMO
Full Edited : Cassidy