CAUTION
THIS BLOG IS ON HIATUS.
Lulu. Get off the sofa!
Entry About Links Faqs Biases Follow




All I Want for You(?) is Christmas(?)

Monday, 8 December 2014 @ 16:55 | 0 Comment [s]


Hello again and welcome back after a loooooooooooooooong hiatus! It's really been some time. I didn't really realize it, but it's been exactly a year since I posted. A lot has happened in the past year, and I think now I simply want to enjoy Christmas!

Iresta decorated our little home AMAZINGLY this year. I swear. Complete with snow and Christmas trees. I didn't think she expected me to come back exactly one year after I last said goodbye to her, since she was so excited she started crying a bit. Over the microphone. And I'm not exaggerating this time round - if I was to put it up in words, it went a bit like, "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD YOU'RE BACK YOU'RE BAAAAAHHHCK."

I didn't really have a lot of money on hand, so I decided to try my luck at the Arcade gacha machines for an outfit. Lady Luck was kind of on my side, though, since I got the rare full outfit in one go. And for the first time I decided to get pastels for my hair color. I mean, I've done colored hair before, deviating from my regular dark hair thing officially since last year, but I've never done pastels before. I've kind of developed a liking for colors in my hair - I don't foresee any "Back to Black" for my hair.

Oh, and the title. This was actually a funny incident that happened recently that I got told of by a friend of mine. Apparently she went to prom and some entertainer messed up the song title. It's now a huge joke now.

[Song-Of-The-Post: All I Want For Christmas Is You] (Look below!)

Post a Comment


Older Post
Hello

Hi there!
How do you pronounce this? Cassidy? Curse? Blah.


Applause


Template by : EXGSHOO
Navigation: WANASEOBY
Basecode by : DOMO
Full Edited : Cassidy